Re: Fonts in NB

I tried to upgrade from XyWin to NB (getting version 6.1), but found it
impossible to access high ASCII font characters.
I had used a font editor to change the characters of one font at ASCII
numbers 262, 344, 577 and 659.
This worked perfectly in XyWin. But NB seems not to permit accessing
characters at those high numbers.
I contacted the NB technical support, and was sent a "solution," but it did
not work.

When I pointed this out, I was told it was my problem, not theirs.
As a consequence, I have never upgraded my NB and continue to use XyWin (which I believe has fewer ugly skin growths than many in this forum think, but gets harder to run under each successive upgrade of Windows).
But does anyone know if it is possible to access such high ASCII codes in
NB?

If so, many thanks for the answer.

Phillip Alder