RE: Footnote number size

You might try tinkering with the low-high default setting (DF LH, XY 4.0
Customization Guide p. 28), which won't change the font but will control the
size of type in superscript or subscript mode. I had good results with
LH=50,117,22, but your preferences may vary. It also works in XyWin.

This is not the best-indexed of settings.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx