Bill Troop and V2

Hi Bill

I was one of those who cut their teeth on V2, and coming out of the Atex
world, a single-floppy version of XyWrite running off an A drive and saving
data on a B drive was absolute heaven. It freed me from DEC PDP8 monster at
the office, and allowed me to work remotely. I have very fond memories of
2, which was so brilliantly portable. Still nothing like it for generating
straight ASCII text; not all the functionality of 3, but often you didn't
need it!

Yes, you'll certainly find a use for 2, if someone has it!

Frank

Oh and by the way, could someone please mail
me a copy of 2? I am sure I could find a use
for it. Or have I forgotten too many limitations?