RE Fonts

Bill, your posts are fascinating. I've learned more about type in the
last two weeks than in the previous 20 years. Ah, Souvenir. It's one of
the built-in, "hard" fonts on my NEC dot-matrix, and when I first got the
printer, I really liked the face. Eventually, I got sick of it, but it
never struck me as all that terrible. What I really dislike are chunky,
blocky faces. And all sans serif (well, maybe Gill sans, but I'm not sure
if I don't think that because Gill was one of the distributivists).

Georgia is not included--at least not under that name--in Win 98. Corel
dumped so many faces on my system (first WordPerfect Office, then
Ventura) that I cannot be sure what is, but if it isn't here, I know it
wasn't part of the official Windows install.

Patricia