Windows vs DOS XyWrite

Andrew,

I think it largely depends on what else you will be doing with windows.
If you will be running a windows PIM, a Windows Communication Package, a
Windows presentation Manager or desktop publishing program, by all means switch
to XYWIN and enjoy the multitasking, task switching and data sharing
conveniences. As a stand alone word processor/text editor I doubt there is
really much to say for one over the other.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947