Query concerning Windows ME and Win2000

To anyone who is running (or has access to) standard U.S. English
versions of Millennium Edition or NT 2000 (I'd also be interested in
as many flavors as possible of Linux under DOSEMU):

Please open an MS-DOS Prompt, type "VER", and report to me (quote
*exactly*) what the system's response is. Shouldn't be more than one
line of characters. We need this so that XyWWWeb.U2 can discriminate
underlying operating systems. I have no current access to either of
the new M$ OSes, nor to any Linux except RedHat 6.0. Thanks in
advance.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx