Re: Using XyWrite with XP OS

Harry wrote:
≪The colors change drastically between the Windows box and full-screen (i.e., alt-Enter toggling).≫
I think this may be a hardware issue too. One of my 9x machines does
this too. In fact, some of the colors start flashing. As I normally work
in windowed mode all the time (thanks to the Sieber fonts, I can get a
readable font, even on the LCDs, esp. since I switched my colors to
black on white), it's not an issue for me. But let me check which one it
is, see what VGA card and monitor I'm using, and report.

Patricia M. Godfrey