Re: Using XyWrite with XP OS

Harry wrote:
<(i.e., alt-Enter toggling).>>

I think this may be a hardware issue too. One of my 9x machines does this too. In fact, some of the colors start flashing.

Yes, I get flashing, too. I get a muddy reddish-brown background and flashing black, expanded-looking black text on it.

As I normally work in windowed mode all the time (thanks to the Sieber fonts,

I forget if that's what I'm using. I think not because right-clicking on the title bar and then looking at Properties/Font I see I have Lucida Console, 10x16. That wouldn't be Sieber, would it?

I can get a readable font, even on the LCDs, esp. since I switched my colors to black on white), it's not an issue for me. But let me check which one it is, see what VGA card and monitor I'm using, and report.

Patricia M. Godfrey

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx