Re: File Conversion

Jim Eberle wonders:

> Does anyone have filters to convert Microsoft Word 7 to XyWrite 4 or 3+?

Ask them to export to RTF or Word2, and try importing from the result. If
necessary, run Word yourself just in order to read Word7 files and "save
as" one of
these formats.

> As you might have guessed, my whole office has gone to Micorsoft Office 95.

Funny: I thought the known universe was in the process of changing to
Office 97. (Here in Nippon, it is so assiduously marketed as a wholesome,
non-threatening, non-alien product that the plentiful advertising is
utterly content-free. So I've no idea of how it differs from the 95 model,
if at all.)
Peter Evans