RE: Norm's keyboard problem...

	I have an entire (printed) file on this; and it is indeed a problem
we've never solved (other than to insist on a 16-bit (Novell) client, or to
use Xy4, which is "CUA compliant" (sorry, not sure what that means, except
that it is said of applications with respect to operating systems). See
posts by Timothy Olson, Dec. 2, 1998; Adolphe Fisher, Nov. 1, 1998; Stephen
Moore, Aug. 10, 1998; Leslie Bialler exchange with me, November and December
1997; and others. You can also run Xy 3+ in DOS mode without having the
problem, but that does defeat the point of multitasking, doesn't it?

	Peter Brown
	pbrown@xxxxxxxx

	>This is actually a 32-bit Network Client problem. We at Tyndale
House discovered this several years ago. Our solution was to switch to Xy4
(although, sadly, Editorial switched to Word 6 around the time I left that
department), which doesn't have the memory conflict with Client 32. The
problem you describe is not just with BC; *any* keystroke with more than one
function or character assigned to it "gets stuck" until another keystroke
pushes both out.