NBWin to XyDos

Have been trying slowly to turn NBWin into XyDos. Keyboards relatively easy
with lots of help from M. Bernard on the NB Misc site. Also Carl quite
correct in his comments (on Xywwweb) that there are a number of bugs in the
program (am waiting, for example, for NB tech support to address
screen-flicker-with-keystrokes issue). Current conundrum: can't seem to
change their draft font. M. Bernard's fix (change the three settings in
win's system.ini file) does not work for many of us. And none of the NB
..ini files or .dfl files seem to have a solution. I get plain courier 12 in
draft. Any suggestions. Would like to get 5.5 close to XyDos (I'm not
abandoning our old pal) before I decide whether to invest in 6.0.

Micheal Norman
PS: Anyone know how to import and Endnote database into Ibidem. No help at all in the help files.