Re: DSPTEST.PGM

Carl, I've been adding exceptions as I go along, with some feeling of
reservation. Too many and I end up with erratic results. I still think
proof-reading is essential. But it is unlikely a sentence would end with P.O.,
as it is unlikely that a sentence would end with an initial.
  Other cases I encountered were the use of state name abbreviations in news
wire copy (I'm a newspaper reporter). I wouldn't accept that in formal writing, but I might tailor a
version of the program if I needed to process that sort of
text regularly.
-- Jim