Re: Problems With XyWrite v4.014

>Also, in Warp OS2 the system slows drastically if I try to run
Quattro >Pro for Windows and WPWin 6.1 at the same time. When I
load Ecco (a >Windows PIM) things become impossible. By using
XyWrite I can relieve the >load on system resources.
Incidentally, I'm using a 486 DX250 with 16 meg >of RAM.

   How big is your swap space? Even with 16 meg of RAM, you
should still allocate 16-20meg of swap space. It works faster if
you do have that amount as your minimum, not leaving it at the
default 2-4 meg or whatever it is.
That's true of most systems these days -- unix is the same way.
Or even windoz -- make a permanent 20meg swap file.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx