Parsing

Robert, thanks for the sample files... almost had me talking to myself on that
"L"EFTSIDE (3-byte creation)! I spoke with our head programmer about this and
he's going to take a look at this parsing issue. I've got to tell you though,
he was asking why the use of the escape character for parsing.

Anyway, I'll follow up with you on this over the next few weeks. If you don't
hear from me in a reasonable time frame, just send me a reminder.

Regards, Jim

P.S. I'm sure there is a legit use of Esc for parse character!