RE: Anyone else needing this U2 updater?

Boy, a lot to think about here. Thanks, Carl.

The reason for all the separate locations and filenames is to
avoid stepping on my own toes--doing something that messes things
up, which I've done many times. My frame breaks everything down
into baby steps that I can re-trace if something goes wrong
(though one could ask how could anything go wrong if I've got a
tested frame?--the errors come when I do it by hand).

U1? Who knew?

Could you please explain what this means:

LOAD DUMMY.U2; ==> COPY/NV EDITABLE.U2 HB.U2 <== ; LOAD HB.U2.

It's the arrows that particularly throw me, plus not knowing what
the three different filenames designate.

Regards,
Harry