Re: "Rich Text" or .rtf format.

Robert Holmgren wrote:>
[the [Hungarian] files] are definitively gone. Too bad. I hate to say "I
told you so",
but "get while the getting is good" was a frequent mantra here.
Likewise the Netscape Nauseator spell-checkers in 27 languages, which
are still free for the taking:

Robert, I assume you mean that the spell-checkers are gone, too, but the
last clause of your sentence implies that they might still be around. Is
this true, and if so, can you give us a Web pointer to them? I actually
thought I had taken great care to download them when you made your initial
comments, but now find I may have put off the job and am the sorrier for it.

In fact, though, there seems to be good news about the filters. I just
checked the Technology Group web site and found what appears to be the
entire list of the filters under "downloads". The file sizes match the
sizes that were listed in what (I think) was Robert's latest list of
conversion filters (the "Hungarian" set). Tech. Group apparently posted
them, along with a lot of other stuff, on 11/17/00.
See www.tgrp.com.

Peter Brown
pbrown@xxxxxxxx