Printers usable with XyWrite

 Michael Edwards writes:> I have an NEC Pinwriter P7 which I've been using
with a 5-year-old 486
desktop which uses DOS 6.22; and I also have a Canon portable printer,
BJC-80.
 But the NEC is much older (I don't know exactly how much,
because I bought it second-hand about 5 years ago), and therefore it seems
possible XyWrite might have a driver for it.

The driver for the P7 (both for Xy4-dos and XyWin) is still available
through the Technology Group website: http://www.tgrp.com

The one you need, according to Holmgren's once-available (but no more,
apparently) prnfiles.txt, is the file: NEC-P6.PRN. It's free; grab it.

Peter Brown
pbrown@xxxxxxxx