Re: SUBROUTINES

I'm a bit confused about what you are doing. Are you examining a save/get to
see if its ####-## or are you searching a text file to find that sequence? I
don't think you will have any success using {238} (contained in) if wildcards are
involved.

If you are searching a text file, why not just search directly for the string
####-## (I'm using # to represent the function WN)? Or maybe you have a reason
for searching para by para? I'm really not clear on what you are doing. Can you
try describing it again?

---chris