Re: SUBROUTINES

Thank you both for solving another of my XPL problems for me... I really
appreciate all the help. And, I've yet another question... I want to search a
defined string saved to a save/get to see if it contains "number number number
number hyphen number number" (wildcards) and I've learned that wildcards are
actually 3-byte characters, and are more difficult to search for, especially
with the "included in" function (ASCII 238). My proposed program searches
paragraph by paragraph for this sequence and flags it to be moved...am I
missing something obvious here? Thanks again.