Re: Nota Bene

Thanks for the many nice messages and many orders that have already come
as came as a result of the news that I posted about Dave Erickson and
our special pricing for XyWrite users. I hope that those of you who are
turning to NB will find that the program meets your needs.

For those of you who want to keep in touch with Nota Bene, we have an
e-mail newsletter that is posted approximately monthly. The next issue
is going to address many questions that we have had about Unicode and it
will be posted in the next day or two. If you would like to subscribe,
please go to:

http://www.notabene.com/nbnews.html

There is also an e-mail discussion list for NB users. Many of you are
already on the list, and most of you probably already know about it. If
you would like to join, send a one-line e-mail to
listproc@xxxxxxxx with the message

sub notabene Your Name

The subject line should be blank. Like this list, the NB list is
organized by NB users, not by our company.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Anne

Anne Putnam
President, Nota Bene Associates, Inc.