RE: Nota Bene

Questions about Nota Bene from a newcomer:
1) I'm pleased (more or less) w/ XyWrite 4 (although bemoan the fact that I
lost some xpl capability in the upgrade from III+)

2) I would not change to Nota Bene unless there were strong benefits.
3) I work in an environment where I am the only XyWrite user. Would Nota
Bene be more agreeable to Word users, who can't imagine using a command line.

4)Is there a way to try Nota Bene without paying?