Shareware Survey

I'll make the time to rush a copy of the questionnaire to you over the
weekend. Due to deadline demands, a prompt reply to "catch up" to
replies which already are arriving from other developers around the
country, I hope you'll be able to fax your responses this coming week.
   BTW, responses needn't contain comments about what ASP and
shareware in general are. As I've noted in other replies this evening,
a major share of my business is derived from shareware products I've
marketed over the years.