Re: Autocheck

Dear Mr. Wildstrom,

We are presently trying to resolve the various problems with the install
program for XyWrite 4.0. As you may already know, we are using a third party
install program called Instalit by Helpful Products, Inc. which seems to have
some conflict with device systems such as CD Rom, caching programs, memory
managers, and TSR's. We are currently working with this company to solve these
problems as quickly as possible. Also, as I might have already told you, we
are aware of the problem with trying to deliver or update the XY4.HLP, XY4.MNU
and XY4.DLG files and we do have a fix for it. I will send you a new disk #1
which will fix the problem. In a private message send me your address,
telephone number, and what size disk you will need, and I'll get it right out
to you. If you get this disk, and you're still having the same problems, you
will want to boot your system vanilla with a boot disk and then try the same
procedure. If this then works, please send us your system configuration setup
and hopefully we'll better be able to narrow down the problem.