Re: Russian Into Xy4

Dear Mr. Distefano,

Since The Technology Group has brought together both XyWrite and N.B., we are
looking to combine the features of the products and make them one. I would say
eventually Lingua will be incorporated into the XyWrite 4.0 product which
allows you to write with foreign characters. At the present time, our efforts
are focused on the Windows product. After the release of this product (XyWrite
for Windows), I'm sure we will be focusing on things of this nature.

Regards, SysOp