Re: Printer Drivers for HP 2100

> " There was some third party s/w for generating font width tables for XY 3.5x,
> " which did streamline the process. Can't recall the name just now.

Just for the record, the name of this was the Lodestar Utilities, for use with
XY-3+ and the Nota Bene circa that time. Again, quite possibly not usable with
later versions of XY or NB, but I'm not sure. (Can dig out the author's name and
{likely} outdated contact info, if anyone wants it.)

Daniel Say wrote:

>      Linkname: PostScript Type 1 font xyWrite driver tables generator

Since you came up with this one, it may not matter. (Lodestar was a Command Line
DOS program, but quite automated when invoked, and I recall it working rather
well.)

Jordan Fox