Re: Tim Baehr's enhanced menus....

 I'm a little confused here by your replay, Tim. I think of U2
 as being a large set of very sophisticated macros, a few of
 which may do similar things to some of the functions in your
 enhanced menus, but U2 does not alter the menus. Your enhance
 menus programmes alter the appearance and contents of the menu
 choices. True, enhance is not as sophisticated as U2, but
 sometimes all one wants to do is something simple, and if there
 is a menu option that does it, well why not use it.

 In any case, I certainly did not mean to suggest that Enhance was
 a substitute to U2, for it certainly is not that.

 Am I reading this correctly? I think I am....

 M.W. Poirier

----