Re: HTML

Annie Fisher quoted me as saying "Its the WYSIWYG capabilities
that I find appealing of XyWin+HTML." That was not my comment,
I was repeating it.  Nevertheless, I do feel the WYSIWYG
capability would be an important added component of our product
since users would be able to set up multiple display parameters
to conform to the characteristics of various browsers. In that
way you would see the document exactly as it would appear in the
given browser.

I have reviewed a lot of traffic on CompuServe and elsewhere
regarding HTML editing products, and WYSIWYG is a constant theme
of a lot of people. Also, there seems to be a consensus that
none of the current crop of products is particularly good.

K.