Re: Icons in taskbar OT

Harry Binswanger wrote:
although the new Lenovo laptop is superfast, the cursor-slowness & jerkiness is if anything *worse* than on my previous laptop.
Now that surprises me, because on my Acer laptop running Vista,
there is absolutely NO jerky cursor. Xy runs faster and smoother
than on 98SE--esp. copy and paste with CLIPW from Tbird to Xy.
Specs, please? CPU? Single or dual core? Shared or discrete
video? How much RAM? Running under cmd.exe or command.com? (I run
from cmd.exe on Vista, because that's the ONLY way I can get a
distinctive icon; all apps running under command.com are assigned
the blankety-blank piece of paper icon.)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx