Re: "Too Many Page Elements"

Xywrite counts lmany things as "page elements"; I'm not sure what they are, but they're not entirely obvious. Even a short file could have many page elements. I think the limit is somewhere around 784.

I have a very rough bookmarking routine that takes me to a particular place in a file: I hit the
Define key twice. When I want to go back to that place (as long as I haven't defined any other text
in the meantime), I have a key with the function DB (Define Begin) that jumps to that spot.

I don't have XyWrite on the machine I'm using right now; if DB isn't the function, I'll re-post with
a correction.

Tim Baehr