Re[4]: Not able to restore session from menu

Title: Re[4]: Not able to restore session from menu

Hi Carl,

Thanks Fred, and Carl.  I do have XyWWWeb.U2 installed. I hadn't run across savesess, and if it works, that will be fine with me.  Is there a corresponding restoresess command? I am still a little curious about why the menu option doesn't work, but if there's an easy work around, I'm happy.

 Jonathan

Tuesday, Tuesday, June 14, 2011, you wrote:

CD> Quoting Fred Weiner ≪/span>mailto:fw1948@xxxxxxxx

Just to jump in here, would the SAVESESS routine be helpful? FW.