My mistake

I recently posted about my attempt to upgrade 4.016 to 4.017.
Under OS/2, I had opened a full screen DOS prompt to do the
install from floppy drive A. I pointed the Installer to Drive E
where the existing XyWrite resides. When the install program
opened XyWrite to finish the install, it must have opened the
existing version (4.016) and that, of course, prevented 4.017
from being written to the harddrive. After receiving an e-mail
from George Bushman at TTG I tried again, this time installing
to a drive with no previous versions. It worked. I assume the
initial problem was a result of the DOS installer interacting
with OS/2. So, my apologies to TTG, and I'm glad, at last to
have 4.017.

Cheers,
John G.

Dr J.L. Gordon