Re: XyWrite Development

Annie Fisher writes:  ... porting masses of v3 xpl code
hazardous and as a protest against being

> charged for v3 support ... but I'd be delighted to pay for a downgrade from
> v3.56 to v3.55 for the AR function.

Annie--
  I recall years ago when a number of us tried to pay for a
downgrade from v3.56 to v3.55 to no avail. What happened after
that was several years of individuals, not too successfully,
trying to write work-arounds to re-establish the AR function.
Why all trauma? Many of us had developed wonderful shorthand
languages based on the AR function and could not live without it.

Kiyoshi