Re: Warp + XyWrite 4.0 + Orbis: SOLVED?

Amazing! This might be the fix. I've got to run, so I've only
run a few tests, but, you are right, REMing out LOADHIGH APPEND
does seem to solve the problem. I can now switch text bases
without crashing. Interestingly enough, I also use a special BAT
file for loading XyDOS like you do.

One test I tried was just removing LOADHIGH but still APPENDing
C:\OS2 and C:\OS2\SYSTEM, under the assumption that LOADHIGH was
the problem. But I still had the problem with Orbis. But REMing
out the line completely seems to be the fix. Does that means
there's something nasty in \OS2\SYSTEM that Orbis doesn't like?
(My PATH points to \OS2 but not to \OS2\SYSTEM.)

You're a genius, John!

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan