Window/Ruler Bugs

Here are a couple of Xy4 bugs to call in to Development:

A. It's nice to have , which returns the window specs for the current
window. (Long overdue, really.) But the value returned in the second position
(top border) is too large by 1 if the ruler has been toggled to a straight line
(==2). The values returned are correct if the ruler is displayed
($NR==1) or suppressed ($NR==0).

B. The ruler line has a bug of its own. Toggling func NR from ruler to
straight line doesn't take immediate effect if the cursor is on the command
line. This appears to be a display refresh problem: toggling AS AS causes the
straight line to appear. The toggle works normally if the cursor is in the
text window.

BTW, I haven't gotten a response to my message #8734, regarding out-of-memory
errors associated with spell-checking to a file. Were you able to reproduce
the problem? I've abstained from the file method for about a week now, and my
out-of-mem problems have disappeared. But abstinence makes the heart grow
fonder: I'd really like to have that feature back. You *are* planning to fix
this ... I hope?