Re: Xy and Eudora [also DDE and Netscape] (related issues of popmail and OLE)

You may well be right. Because of socket problems in the netscape 2.0 beta4
and beta5, I have been doing my DDE development with Netscape 1.1. However,
now that the socket problems may be fixed in beta6, I'll go back to have a
look at that possibility.

Thanks
Steve Shaw
sshaw@xxxxxxxx