Re: Conversion programs

>Firstly, I don't know if this makes a difference but I have XyDOS 3.5**;
>secondly, when I have saved a Word or WP doc in RTF when I open it in XyDOS,
>it reads all kind of unnecessary language, such as "\green\blue\..." and on
>and on. It doesn't look at all like a Xywrite document. I'm wondering how
>to "import" a Xywrite file in RTF format. I've tried "saving as" in WP in
>XyWrite III and that works, except as someone said, with the few gliches,
>but is manageable.
>
>Thanks,
>Mimi Gauthier-LeBien

You were mislead. The "XY-DOS" that Nathan referred to is XY-DOS v.4,
which you don't have yet. Version 3 can not interpret RTF files.

Most of the bigshots here take for granted that "XYwrite" equals "XY-Dos 4";
there is only a very tiny village at a small peninsula at the westernmost
rim which still sticks to version 3. But we are having lots of fun :-)

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton