RE: Conversion problems re: TEXTOUT.FLT

Date sent:   	Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:32:03 -0500
Send reply to: 	xywrite@xxxxxxxx
From:      	"Harrison, Shawn"
To:       	K-Mac@xxxxxxxx, xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject:    	RE: Conversion problems re: TEXTOUT.FLT

> Another approach would be to open the "raw" xywrite file in MSWord, "save
> as" a Word document, then run a Word macro to convert XyWrite formatting
> to Word formatting. We have a couple such macros here. Let me know if that
> is a possibility for you.
>
> Shawn

I'm game for just about anything right now, up to and including the
use of high explosives. Can you e-mail me that Word macro?
(Heck, there are only 26 chapter files...)

Best,

   K-Mac

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P. Kube-McDowell
  ---] Author of THE QUIET POOLS and STAR WARS: THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS
  ---] Web Site: http://www.sff.net/people/K-Mac/default.htm
  ---] Newsgroup: sff.people.Kube-McDowell at server NEWS.SFF.NET