JOBS

as a xywrite user/supporter who may be looking for a new job in the next few
years (spousal unit going to chiropractic school somewhere), i'm interested in
what opportunities are out there. can we use the BBS to help myself & others
who are this predicament? i know xywrite better than anything and i'd love to
stick with it. can we use the SUBJECT JOBS when we're either looking, or
offering? i'm sure others out there might be interested in this, at least from
time to time. brenda hahn p.s i'll put the footnote program on next time bye
for now