Re: Stack for 3.55

Reply to note from Peter Brown  Thu, 16 Apr 1998
12:22:11 -0400

-> But I must be doing something wrong. I think I followed the
-> directions in STACK.DOC properly, but all three keys changed in
-> my keyboard file now beep at me when pressed, namely:
->
-> 63=Q5,BC,&S
-> 67=&S,XC
-> 28=&E
->
-> Two of them, the enter key (28) and the BC key (F5=63) beep and
-> say "no save get"....

It sounds as if STACK.PM and ENTER.PM aren't getting loaded to
Save/Gets &S and &E. Does your STARTUP.INT have a line that runs
STACK.INT? Alternatively, have you MErged STACK.INT into
STARTUP.INT, including lines like the following:

 BC ldpm stack.pm,&S
 BC ldpm enter.pm,&E

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx