Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Thanks:
 Thats basically whit I do now. The only problem
occurs when I'm working in "PRE" mode. It is
extremely difficult to code as it is to look in
the browser when the tags are present. I have
found the only way, I currently have found, is to
have a non-taged version and a taged version. I
edit the non-tagged version until it is correct.
The using XPL macros, I enter the tags and, if
I've done it right, the view remains unchanged.
 BTW, I have a significant number of XPL macros
that I use and I am currently developing another
(this one will be used after a link (to a
destination in WITHIN another file) in one file to
bring the destination file into another XWRite
windo, get the destination location and insert the
A NAME tage). Currently the more complex XPL
macros deal with converting from the response to a
form into my worksheet, ready for the web site.
 Since my macros are highly stylized to my web
site design, I have hesitated to offer them out
especially the ones that deal with my unique
forms. However, I will gladly offer them if
anyone wants them
Dick Giering