Re: Editing Footnotes

Mr. Holmgren,            Nothing at all disingenous about my remark,
the footnote feature was never intended to show fomatting in version 4, this
feature works as designed. Again, speed is the main concern here. I can
forward your suggestion as a possible enhancement to the productaI do
understand that a user would have occasion to view a formatted footnote. On
another matter, I believe we have fixed the earlier reported problem with the
XX accent character. Britt should be in contact with you on this BBS about the
fix. Regards, Kevin Duval