XY-> Harmon Seaver:
XY->  Sometiime back, Kenneth Frank said something about XY booting a lot
 -> faster if the bitstream fonts weren't loaded. Has anyone figured out
 -> how to stop them from loading? It would be handy for certain uses, such
 -> as right now in Yarn, my off-line reader, when it starts up XY just
 -> to reply or post, and takes forever.

You could comment it out of the DFL file; you could also use 3+
in your reader (I use it everywhere a program allows a separate
text processor); or you could set up an alternate version of xy
4 that uses your 3+ files (xy 4 becomes *very* fast in that
situation).

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx