Re: LOADING BITSTREAM

>You could comment it out of the DFL file; you could also use 3+
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   Yes, that seems to work. Thanx.

>in your reader (I use it everywhere a program allows a separate
>text processor); or you could set up an alternate version of xy
>4 that uses your 3+ files (xy 4 becomes *very* fast in that
>situation).

  I've tried using 3 before -- the problem is the major
difference in key boards. I was using XY3 for quite awhile on my
little Zeos subnotebook, but finally the keystroke difference got
to me. And yes, I tried changing the
XY3 kbd file to emulate the XY4 file, it's a heck of a lot of
work. I know, it's easier to change the 4 kbd to emulate 3, but I
like the 4 kbd now.
  What did you mean about using the 3 files with 4 -- I'm not
sure what would work except the kbd and savegets -- since there
is no settings.dfl or mnu or dlg files in 3 (I never got III+, so
don't know about that).

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.