Re Pseudo

Very useful routine (as are all the U2 ones I've used so far). One oddity
which may be the result of something in my setup? The Help file says it
works on either a whole file or a defined block and outputs the
pseudocode to an untitled window. Well, that happens when I run it on a
whole file. But when I run it on a defined block coterminous with the
whole file (i.e., CAP a program file--yes, I know one needn't use CAP,
but old keyboard habits die hard--go to the beginning, DEFine, then to
the end, and EndDefine, then command Pseudo), no new window is
created: the pseudocode takes the place of the original pgm. Plenty of
windows available, so that's not it. Same thing when I only define part
of a program file; I had one with a long text label at the the beginning,
so just defined the working code. The resulting pseudocode supplanted the
original.
Patricia