Re: Thinking the unthinkable

"[...] PPCs, for which IBM has not yet released their new OS with Dos/windoz
emulation. [ ... ]"

Harmon: So *that's* the difference. Yes, I did mean PowerMac. I prefer the
Mac tilt and try not to do business with the outfit that nearly killed
xyWrite, the only 80x86 app I can't live without, and only one I use that has
no superior Mac counterpart. Given xyWrite 3 speed on an XT, I'm wondering
how slow could it be even in dismal emulation. 	--A

========================== annie fisher  nyc