Re: Ellipsis Points

Thanks to George, Harriet, Patricia, and to anyone
else I may be overlooking who has responded to this
thread so far. I will pass your comments and
suggestions along.

George, I accidentally zapped your reply to Harriet
about commas, and had wanted to save that in the mix.
(XySearch tells me that there are, as yet, no
*archived* messages more recent than 7/18.) To avoid
duplication on the List, if you'd be willing to resend
that message to me privately, I would appreciate it.

Jordan