Re: Handy XPL (non

Carl D. asks how to enter the competition. Let's keep it
simple. Anyone with an idea for a program, send the idea to
the list. Anyone with a program, send it to anyone who wants
it. When the smoke has cleared, those who have kept track
can pick the best idea, and those who have tried the
programs can pick the best program. The bureaucratic
shortcomings of the latter procedure are obvious, but I'm
sure we can work it out. If someone thinks we ought to have
a panel to test and evaluate programs, say so and volunteer
to serve on it.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin