Re: Problems with NB and SE etc

Dear Carl
Sorry, I misread your email first time through. If I carry out the search with
If I carry out the search with the helpkey, the result is exactly the
same actually, too. I can search using the helpkey with or without
space between the filemask and the helpstring in page layout view and it
works. Neither works in draft view, and both give the result I reported
earlier.

Best wishes

Paul

cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Paul:
When I command SE chapter.* |search|helpkey...

There should be no space between the filemask and the search string. Try
SE chapter.*|whatever|

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx