Re: Xy and XML

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

>     I myself know a couple of people who would, I think, take very kindly to
> Xy, but what's the point of telling them about something they cannot get?

I know the odds may be longer than if you happened to be looking for, say, an older
version of Lotus 1-2-3 or WP, but don't completely write off the possibility of
finding
a used copy + manual somewhere. We've mentioned Recycled Software in LV a few
times, and I know there are others. May even have a couple bookmarks in that
category,
and I saw an ad somewhere recently for an online dealer wanting to buy used s/w.
There
is the used s/w dealer I'll be getting some stuff from tom'w. at a local show (a
JASC
title or two, plus the Corel WP 2000 cd for those filters -- he mostly buys
remaindered
or "Only To Be Purchased With a New PC" OEM stock, from rep.s he's been dealing
with for years). And you never know what might turn up on Ebay.

Jordan