Re: XyWrite for Windows won't load

At 11:05 AM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>When I double-click on the XyWin icon, everything goes smoothly for a
>while. The XyWrite screen comes up, and I get the little message at
>the bottom telling me which files are loading, and then it stops. It
>always stops at BX230611.SPD.

If XyWin, like XyDos, uses a startup.int file, the problem may well be what
*follows* in that file after the speedo fonts have been loaded. I'd
experiment with commenting out all the lines in the startup.int file and
re-introducing them one by one. To comment out a line, put at its start:
;*;

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx